VISTA has partnered with Research2Reality to produce 10+ videos featuring VISTA researchers. Research2Reality shines a spotlight on world-class scientists engaged in innovative and leading-edge research in Canada. They celebrate the success and impact of researchers who are shaping the new frontiers of science.
Meet VISTA's researchers and discover their innovative and leading-edge research through these short videos:
- James Elder: A Visionary Approach to Artificial Intelligence
- Shayna Rosenbaum: Remapping a Damaged Mind
- Michael Brown: Do You See What I See?
- Lauren Sergio: Getting the Brain and Body Working Together
- Rick Wildes: The Eyes Have It… But What Is It?
- Doug Crawford: What You See Isn’t Always What You Get
This list will be updated as more videos are released. Follow VISTA on Twitter for updates.