Where: Training Centre Canada (Room 610), 330 Bay St #610, Toronto, ON M5H 2S8
When: Monday, August 26th (9:00am – 5:00pm)
Discovering the Entrepreneur Within has participants analyze successful entrepreneurial ventures and identify what it took for those entrepreneurs to reach their goals. Using an interactive, team-based approach, this full-day course builds awareness of the current Canadian entrepreneurial landscape and resources available to those looking to start their own business. Using the tools and techniques used in the first part of the course, teams create a product or service concept that they will present to the group. May the best idea win!
Through participating and completing this course, participants will:
- Have a broadened understanding of the elements that make a successful business and an unsuccessful business.
- Gain a greater sense of what it take to be an entrepreneur.
- Gain personal insight into taking the entrepreneurial routs.
- Understand different types of businesses.
- Build awareness on different sources of financing.
- Gain in-depth exposure to business planning.
- Understand and have practiced creating and presenting the elements of a successful pitch.