The VISTA Leadership Committee invites VISTA Core members to nominate non-York academic colleagues in Canada for Affiliate membership.
VISTA Affiliate Membership provides benefits to non-York (external) faculty, both directly and via their collaborations with VISTA Core members. Affiliate members will have the opportunity to attend, either in person or remotely, a large array of VISTA-related seminars and events. Further, Affiliate members can benefit from VISTA funding opportunities through their collaborations with VISTA Core members. VISTA Core members have access to services and support including enhanced technical support and funding for research projects, research travel, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows and prototyping funds.
Eligibility and nomination criteria for Affiliate membership are listed in the table below.
Please submit your nomination to email@example.com by the deadline of Monday, September 10th, 2018. Complete guidelines can be found here.
- Nominee must demonstrate a strong history of research in a vision-related area.
- History of, or strong interest in collaborating with VISTA Core and/or Associate members.
- Letter of support/nomination signed by one current VISTA Core member.
- CV of nominee, limited to the most recent 5 years of activity.
- Letter of interest from nominee.
- Self-Identification Survey by nominee (voluntary).
Note that VISTA funding cannot be provided to members outside of York University.